Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So I'm at work and i realized that I'd be pretty bad ass at sales for the company I worked for... not to mention that it would pay like 5 times more than what i'm currently making.... Jeez! What the hell to do, what the hell to do!?!? I'm not gonna lie I just really wanna make that money and flaunt it! I know what it sounds like but who gives a rat's ass! I feel like I'm entitled to it! I mean, why the hell not?! I worked for it and I can do what I want with it! Plus imagine ballin in CA, where my friend Cesar and I plan to move to in the next 3-4 months! I think that would be bad ass!! I just wanna get the hell outta here and live my life to the fullest!! You let me know... what do you think? Am I an idiot, douche, blah, blah, blah....

No comments:

Post a Comment